Ambitious, disabled and considering a career in law?
Then don?t miss out on OPEN 2015, the unique event that connects recruiters from top legal firms with talented disabled students. This is your chance to find out about the careers and placements on offer and to ask any questions you might have about the great opportunities and challenges available in this sectors.
The event will cover areas including:
- An overview of the legal sector.
- A trainee perspective of their role.
- Interview skills training
- When & how to talk about your disability / health condition
- Requesting the support you require.
It will also provide you with the opportunity to meet with people in a similar position to you and to network with representatives and recruiters from 8 of the world?s leading law firms.
To find out more and apply to attend please visit: http://www.open-to-you.com/