Our business is exciting, yet complex.
The way we're organized
J.P. Morgan serves institutional and corporate clients through the Corporate & Investment Bank, Asset & Wealth Management and primarily Commercial Banking businesses. Chase supports individuals and small businesses through the Consumer & Community Banking group. Our parent company, JPMorgan Chase, is responsible for our administration and corporate governance. Across our brands and businesses, we have a wealth of opportunities waiting for you.
London is the regional headquarters for our EMEA business. We are recognized as one of the premier financial institutions in the United Kingdom, and provide our clients with a range of integrated services from across our franchises under both the J.P. Morgan and J.P. Morgan Cazenove brands.
Find out more about J.P. Morgan in the United Kingdom here.
Your career. Your way.
Did you know?
We are committed to building a healthy, vibrant company that treats people with respect and creates opportunities.
A workplace for everyone
Here, you'll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other - it's good for business and it makes sense.
Early Insight Programmes
Our early insight programmes and initiatives are designed to help you learn about the industry.
Join us at our offices to gain an in-depth look at the firm, the diverse opportunities we provide, and an understanding of how you can make a meaningful contribution to our community culture and global mission.
Designed to help you explore our firm and gain hands on work experience before applying to one of our full-time roles.
Where do you fit in?
Internship opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Asset Management
- CIB Risk
- Global Treasury Management
- Human Resources
- Investment Banking
- Investor Services
- Quantitative Research
- Sales, Trading & Research
- Wealth Management
These opportunities are for graduating students looking for a full-time career.
A list of the business areas that are currently recruiting for graduates can be found on our website: jpmorgan.com/careers
Please note that we fill the majority of our graduate roles through our internship programmes.
- Additional Opportunities We offer career opportunities across our firm, and it pays to find out as much as possible about the industry, our business areas, the roles we offer and what we look for in an applicant before you apply. We'll be hosting a range of exciting events and programs around the globe throughout the year. We encourage you to look for communications about our upcoming events and programs and to check our careers website regularly for dates and deadlines. jpmorgan.com/careers
Tips for applying
Eager for guidance on how to drive your career forward? Interested in learning more about the recruiting process? Read our advice and tips: https://careers.jpmorgan.com/careers/advice
- Be yourself and honest Think about how the make yourself stand out as an individual. Set yourself apart from all the other applicants
- Show your passion for the firm, the industry and business area! Tailor each application carefully to the position and programme you are applying for.
- Check and double check! Use spell check and read back what you've written on the application to make sure it makes sense!
We are looking for team players and future leaders with exceptional drive, creativity and interpersonal skills. Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
- Passion for JP Morgan & financial services It doesn't matter what degree you studied, as long as you have the passion and interest for the firm and financial services.
- Leadership experience & ability to challenge yourself We're looking for people who can bring new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking to the table, as well as people who have experienced leadership positions through sporting opportunities and extra curricular involvement. We want individuals who are constantly striving to challenge and develop themselves.
- Talent & diversity At JP Morgan, we know our business thrives when we hire exceptional people from different backgrounds. We all bring something new to the table tell us what makes you different!
When applying to a job in JP Morgan, it's all about preparation. If you need adjustments for an upcoming interview or assessment centre, please let us know!
"Nothing is more vital to the long-term growth of JPMorgan Chase than our ability to attract and retain talented and dedicated employees.
Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Our employee networks build and support communities
More than 20,000 of our colleagues belong to over 70 business resource groups within the firm. These groups foster leadership and networking opportunities and advance the firm's commitment to diversity and community involvement. Below provides a sample of the groups that help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
In addition to other various BRGs, Access Ability fosters a greater awareness and appreciation of the unique backgrounds, styles and perspectives of people with disabilities. Membership is open those affected by disabilities, care for people with disabilities, or are interested in disability issues.
Read what these graduates have to say about their career, managing their disability at work, tips and advice for students.
Olu Ogbe, Business Systems Analyst "I am open about my disability and always state my requirements to be able to accomplish any task. I am also keen to try new things." Read more
Andrey, Corporate and Investment Banking, EMEA Fixed Income Sales Assistant and Client Service, Senior Associate "During my career with J.P. Morgan I have realized that it is only by being open that we step fully into who we are, and we inspire others to do the same." Read more
There are currently no jobs to display