23rd June; 2pm – 4.50pm BST
Join us for a unique insight into the career opportunities of leading disability confident employers and the opportunity to get your career off to a flying start.
If you are a high performing undergraduate with a disability or long term health condition who wants to pursue an exciting career with a global employer, apply to join us at our unique Future You careers insight event. Meet global employers, including Accenture, BP, JP Morgan and KPMG, and gain a real insight into commerce and what is possible for your future career.
Attending will enable you to:
Hear first-hand from our panellists what it is like to work with a disability in a top employer
- Learn what, when and how to disclose your disability to an employer in order to gain the support you require
- Participate in a confidence building session
- Expand your network with disability confident employers
This event is open to undergraduate students, in any year of study, with a disability or long term condition including, but not limited to: visual and hearing impairments, mobility impairments, autism, diabetes, epilepsy, dyslexia, dyspraxia, mental health conditions, speech impairments and major illnesses such as cancer and MS.
Ideally, you will :
- Have a strong academic track record; and be on track to achieve a 2.1 or above
- If you have mitigating circumstances which have prevented you from achieving these grades, do inform us and we will take this into account.
- Have an interest in pursuing a corporate career, ideally with one of the participating firms.
Whilst not exclusively for STEM students, the firms are particularly interested in receiving applications from students who are studying STEM subjects.
Students studying for a Masters of PHD are also welcome to apply.
When and where
Wednesday 23rd June; 2pm – 4.50pm
Virtually, over zoom
Application deadline extended until Monday 21st June