MyPlus Students' Club and The British Stammering Association want to celebrate International Stammering Awareness Day (22nd October) by encouraging you to talk about stammering.
Learn how you can challenge the stigma and raise awareness by joining the campaign. We’ve also compiled a list of our favourite resources from around the web, if you’d like to learn more.
- StutterTalk is a weekly podcast featuring people, researchers and leaders in the field who stutter.
- MyStutter is a blog written by people (including one politician!) who stammer.
- Myths and the truth about stammering - get your facts right!
- Kids tell it like it is. Hear what it is like to stammer here.
You may also like...
- Ricky talks about his experience at the EY Stammering Network