GSK Revealed – 20th October 2pm to 3pm
In partnership with MyPlus, GSK are hosting a webinar for students with disabilities on Tuesday 20th October at 2pm.
This webinar is for students with a disability* or health condition who are interested in finding out about careers with GSK, and what it is like to work for GSK when you have a disability or health condition.
The session will highlight why GSK is an employer of choice for students with disabilities and will outline the support they offer to their employees as well as top tips for making a great application.
- Welcome by GSK and MyPlus
- Disability at GSK
- Industrial Placements: meet Francesca
- Future leaders programme: meet Hannah
- Disclosure: top tips on how to share disability-related information with an employer.
- Application Top Tips including how to access support and adjustments
Apply to attend https://survey.gsk.com/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=mlKKl9mK3
*Disability includes but is not limited to conditions such as: visual and hearing impairments, mobility impairments, Asperger’s Syndrome, diabetes, epilepsy, dyslexia, dyspraxia, mental health conditions, speech impairments and major illnesses such as cancer and MS.