Future YouCareer Insights Event
Join us for a unique insight into the career opportunities of leading disability confident employers.
If you are a high performing undergraduate with a disability or long-term health condition who wants to pursue an exciting career with a global employer, join us at our unique Future You careers insight event. Meet global employers, including Accenture, BP, JP Morgan and KPMG, and gain a real insight into commerce and what is possible for your future career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your career of to a flying start!
Attending will enable you to:
Hear first-hand from our panellists what it is like to work with a disability in a top employer
- Understand the importance of disability to our participating firms
- Learn what, when and how to disclose your disability to an employer
- Develop your confidence to request the support you require
- Hear from a panel of current disabled trainees
- Expand your network with disability confident employers
This event is open to undergraduate students, in any year of study, with a disability or long-term condition including, but not limited to: visual and hearing impairments, mobility impairments, autism, diabetes, epilepsy, dyslexia, dyspraxia, mental health conditions, speech impairments and major illnesses such as cancer and MS.
Ideally you will:
- Have a strong academic track record
- If you have mitigating circumstances which have prevented you from achieving these grades, please inform us so they can be taken into account.
- Have an interest in pursuing a corporate career, ideally with one of the participating firms.
Whilst not exclusively for STEM students, the firms are particularly interested in receiving applications from students who are studying STEM subjects.
Students studying for a Masters or PHD are also welcome to apply.
When and where
Wednesday 22nd June; 1.30pm – 6.20pm
Location: JP Morgan, Canary Wharf
Applications close on Friday 17th June