Date: 22nd July
Location: Delivered via webinar link
When applying for jobs, you are often asked the question: ‘Do you have a disability?’ or ‘Do you consider yourself to have a disability?’ It can be difficult to know how to answer this not least that we don’t necessarily know what the term disability includes and, understandably, don’t wish to identify with the ‘disability’ label.
A much more useful way to consider the question is whether you would benefit from any support or adjustments either during the recruitment process or in the workplace.
Join this free webinar by Helen Cooke, leading exert in disability and student recruitment and Founder of MyPlus Students’ Club, who will take you through 5 points to consider when faced with the question: ‘Do you have a disability’?
This webinar will look at:
- Understanding what is covered by the term ‘disability’
- What support you may benefit from to demonstrate your potential
- Why the employer is asking the question
- How the information you provide is used
- Positioning your disability positively