Diversity and inclusion are not just feel-good corporate buzz words. Our global workforce is already diverse in many ways, and we consider this a competitive strength.
At the same time, we want to further increase our diversity and ensure an inclusive workplace, because both are key to achieving our goals.
Our employee networks are inclusive groups which are open to everyone at UBS, representing diverse elements such as gender, culture, mental health, life stage and sexual orientation.
- All Bar None UK
- Family Matters
- Pride EMEA Network
- Ability Awareness Network
- Cultural Awareness Network (CAN)
- Headscape Group (Building a more mentally healthy workplace)
Did you know?
Our 3 UBS behaviours are what we stand for
We work hard to hire very talented people, help them grow, and empower them to use their unique skills to build our businesses. And, our employees know they can build interesting careers here, thanks to our dynamic culture, global reach and a host of opportunities.
Find out more: https://www.ubs.com/global/en/about_ubs/about_us/ouremployees.html
Want to check us out while launching your career? Our internships cover a wide range of activities across our business divisions. Each program varies slightly, but all are designed to prepare you for our full time Graduate Talent Program (if you are accepted).
Applications are accepted from September through December. To apply, you should be in your penultimate year of study, have a minimum 2:1 or equivalent in your first undergraduate degree (or be on track for this). Explore the three different programs below to see which is best for you.
- Summer Internships We offer summer internships in three different business divisions and they all start in late June.
- Off-cycle Internships We offer nine-week Investment Bank internships that take place at various times throughout the year. As part of our Corporate Client Solutions (CCS) team, you’ll provide coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients
Graduate Talent Programs
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) offers opportunities to kick off your career in our Investment Bank, Corporate Center or Asset Management.
Over the course of 18 to 24 months, not only will you learn more about us, you'll also build your network, develop your skills and experience our collaborative culture. While you're working alongside our experts, you'll be mentored and treated as a valued member of our team.
- Apprenticeships Look out for our new apprenticeships in Wealth Management, Operations, Technology and Compliance & Operational Risk.
- Industrial Placement Programs We offer 12 to 14 month industrial placements as part of your degree requirement that begin in July. Gain an insight into the world of investment banking!
Tips for applying
We encourage all candidates to reach out to us for advice and support during the recruitment process.
We evaluate each candidate against seven "core competencies". We see these core competencies as essential building-blocks for success at UBS.
- Judgement & decision making Are you able to select and use information to make sound and balanced choices? Can you evaluate the risks of alternative options and make decisions in the face of ambiguity or incomplete information?
- Innovation Can you generate new ideas and creative approaches? Do you have an appetite for continuous learning and acquiring new skills?
- Drive and commitment Do you have the determination, drive and enthusiasm to deliver results? Are you able to overcome barriers, respond positively to failure and learn from criticism?
- Find out 3 great tips for an interview: https://www.ubs.com/magazines/careers-blog/en/join-us/2016/three-tips-for-a-great-interview.html
We're committed to giving every candidate equal opportunities. If you require any adjustments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Larry Hughes, Executive Director, Head of Corporate Services "At UBS, disability is no barrier to ability, performance and success, regardless of any type of incapacity if either visual or hidden." Read more
Sarah Viner, Executive Director, Head of London Documentation Unit (Sales and Trading Legal) "From the medical investigations at the start UBS was there for me. Not only has it been my managers but also my work colleagues and internal and external business contacts who reached out with moral support and thoughtful messages." Read more
There are currently no jobs to display