Diversity and inclusion are not just feel-good corporate buzz words. Our global workforce is already diverse in many ways, and we consider this a competitive strength.
At the same time, we want to further increase our diversity and ensure an inclusive workplace, because both are key to achieving our goals.
Our employee networks are inclusive groups which are open to everyone at UBS, representing diverse elements such as gender, culture, mental health, life stage and sexual orientation.
- All Bar None UK
- Family Matters
- Pride EMEA Network
- Ability Awareness Network
- Cultural Awareness Network (CAN)
- Headscape Group (Building a more mentally healthy workplace)
Graduate Talent Programs
Build and develop your career with us.
Intake: January, July, August or September
- Speak to recruiters
- Meet graduates
Look out for us on your university campus between September & November
- Apprenticeships Look out for our new apprenticeships in Wealth Management, Operations, Technology and Compliance & Operational Risk
- Industrial Placement Programs If you need to complete a placement as part of your degree, then apply to one of our immersive 12-month programs in Global Asset Management
Tips for applying
We encourage all candidates to reach out to us for advice and support during the recruitment process.
- Be proactive Inform us early in the recruitment process if you require any adjustments.
- Promote your skills Don't be shy! Document all your strengths and skills on your application form.
- Contact us Got a question? Don't be afraid to ask us to ask us at email@example.com.
We evaluate each candidate against seven "core competencies". We see these core competencies as essential building-blocks for success at UBS.
- Judgement & decision making Are you able to select and use information to make sound and balanced choices? Can you evaluate the risks of alternative options and make decisions in the face of ambiguity or incomplete information?
- Innovation Can you generate new ideas and creative approaches? Do you have an appetite for continuous learning and acquiring new skills?
- Drive and commitment Do you have the determination, drive and enthusiasm to deliver results? Are you able to overcome barriers, respond positively to failure and learn from criticism?
We're committed to giving every candidate equal opportunities. If you require any adjustments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Larry Hughes, Executive Director, Head of Corporate Services "At UBS, disability is no barrier to ability, performance and success, regardless of any type of incapacity if either visual or hidden." Read more
Sarah Viner, Executive Director, Head of London Documentation Unit (Sales and Trading Legal) "From the medical investigations at the start UBS was there for me. Not only has it been my managers but also my work colleagues and internal and external business contacts who reached out with moral support and thoughtful messages." Read more
Industrial Placement Program Asset Management Read more
2018 Summer Intern Program - Corporate Client Solutions - London Read more
2018 Summer Intern Program Group Risk Control - London Read more
2018 Summer Internship Securities Sales OR Trading (EQ,FX,Rates&Credit) London Read more
2018 Graduate Program Operations - London Read more
2018 Summer Intern Program Operations - London Read more
2018 Summer Intern Program Technology - London Read more